Dear BSAC Branch representative,
Is your branch or club planning a dive trip to the Red Sea in 2012?
Camel Dive Club & Hotel, Sharm El Sheikh was established 25 years ago. Our mission is to provide everything you and your group members need for a successful Red Sea dive trip, all in one place.
We have special offers and benefits for branches, clubs and groups, outlined briefly below. If you’d like further details, simply reply to this email, or even better come and chat about your requirements with Clare or Cath on the Camel Dive Club stand (310) at DIVE 2011, NEC Birmingham on 22-23 October.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Clare Mucklow | Camel Dive Club & Hotel, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
www.cameldive.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | skype: cameldiveclub | (+2) 069 362 44 41
Why choose Camel Dive Club & Hotel for your club trip?
• We are the only hotel dedicated to divers in Sharm El Sheikh, with 38 comfortable rooms, an on-site dive centre and diver training pool, the famous Camel Bar, Tandoori and Italian restaurants, a homemade ice cream café and fresh food/draught beer take away.
• We’re located in the heart of Naama Bay, just five minutes’ walk from the jetty for daily dive boat departures and 15 minutes from the airport.
• Our four star facilities include free wireless internet in all public areas and peaceful, comfortable rooms with complimentary tea and coffee, digital safe deposit box, and fridge.
• Booking with us is straightforward – contact our English speaking reservations team by email, skype or phone and we’ll usually respond to your query within 24 hours.
What do we offer clubs and groups?
• Benefit from our special low season rates for diving and/or accommodation, ideal for groups.
For example, during 4 January – 15 March 2012 our dive and stay package costs just 356 Euros per person, which includes:
– 7 nights B&B at 4* Camel Hotel (sharing a twin/double room)
– airport transfers
– 5 days guided boat diving (including tanks, weights, free nitrox if desired)
• For groups, one person goes free for every nine paying guests when booked together on the same basis
• Freedom to plan your dive schedule: for groups of 10 or more we’ll give you a private boat with dive guide, so your group has the flexibility to design your own daily diving schedule.
• We provide ideal facilities for diver training , if your instructors plan to teach members of your group during the trip.
• Our après-dive scene is second to none! Whether you seek relaxing post-dive drinks, an unmissable sports game, or a club dinner or get-together, all our restaurants and bars accommodate groups comfortably. Special set menus may be arranged on request.