From: “Miller, David” <David.Miller@nullimtechmeica.co.uk>
Date: 21 April 2012 15:11:50 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: Weymouth dive
Thanks for the email, details are;
1. Dives are on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April out of Weymouth.
2. Boat is Wey Chieftain 4 with Graham Knott . Large Cat. With loads of space and stern lift. Boat is only a couple of years old , modern and fast.
3. 2 dives per day, first dive to be about 40 metres. Second dive shallower.
4. Not sure what we will be diving , depends if we can go around the Bill.
5. Cost for the boat is £480 per day split between all who go. Currently we have 5 going and the max is 10. (We usually have 8 on the boat.)
6. We have accommodation arranged for those who need it at the Bunkhouse in Weymouth ( not the Portland bunkhouse).
If anyone interested best to get me on mobile, 07775 756 209 ,