Surrey Aquanauts, is a scuba diving club based in Woking in Surrey. We are a volunteer-run diving club, affiliated to the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC).Our divers come from all walks of life, united by their love for all things underwater.
Established in 1967 our club has dived extensively in the UK and all over the world and trained hundreds of divers. We’re always looking for new members to join our friendly, active club so if you want to learn to dive, are looking for a new club or want to cross over from another diving association then we’d love to hear from you
Why join us?
- Active Dive Calendar – We dive all year round, all over the world
- Qualified Instructors – We can offer a full range of diver training and skill development courses
- Use of Pool – We meet every Thursday evening at 9pm at the Pool in the Park where you can swim for an hour or use the pool for training and equipment testing
- Access to the club boat (Rigid Hull Inflatable) for diving and training
- Open Water Training Facility – We have access to Littleton Lake which is between Chertsey and Shepperton for training
- Active Social Calendar
Want to find out more? Contact us using the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org